giovedì 2 gennaio 2020

Duolingo Latino: Lesson 2.

   B. D. H. Lesson: 1. ↔ 3.
   Grammar I.  → II.

• 1. Salvete, Livia et Corinna! Hello, Livia et Corinna! -  2. Salve! Hello! - 3. Nomen ei est Stephanus. His name is Stephanus. - 4. Quid est ei nomen? What is his name? -   5. Quid est mihi nomen? What is my name? -  6. Nomen tibi est Marcus. Your name is Marcus. -  7. Quid agit Marcus? Howis Marcus? - 8. Quid agit Stephanus? How is Stephanus? - 9. Livia, quomodo tu te habes? Livia, how are you doing? - 10. Livia, se bene habet. Livia feels well. - 11. Quomodo te habes Marce? How are you doing, Marcus? - 12. Me bene habeo. I am well. - 13. Me male habeo. I feel poorly. - 14. How does the woman feel? Quomodo femina se habet? - 15. I feel poorly. Male me habeo. - 16. How are you doing? Quomodo te habes? - 17. Habitasne in California? Do you live in California? - 18. Roma est in Italia. Rome is in Italy. - 19. Ita, me bene habeo. Yes, I feel fine. - 20. Minime! Marcus domi dormit. No! Marcus sleeps at home. - 21. Ubi Marcus dormit? Where does Marcus sleep? - 22. Romae habito. I live in Rome. - 23. Ita ego in urbe habito. Yes, I live in the city. -  24. Romae habitas. You live in Rome. - 25. I am a boy. Sum puer. - 26. Ego sum Corinna. I am Corinna. - 27. Corinna is a girl. Corinna est puella. - 28. Stephanus est puer. Stephanus is a boy. - 29. I am a woman. Ego sum femina. - 30. Livia est puella. Livia is a girl. –

• 31. I am a man. Ego sum vir. - 32. Who is the femina? Quis es femina? - 33. Tu es puella. You are a girl. - 34. You are a girl. Tu es puella. - 35. Puer non dormit, sed puella dormit. The boy does not sleep, but the girl sleeps. - 36. Who sleeps? Quis dormit? - 37. Tu femina non es, sed puella es. You are not a woman, but you are a girl. - 38. Corinna is not a girl, but a woman. Corinna est non puella, sed est femina. Corinna non est puella, sed femina est. - 39. Quid est mihi nomen? What is my name? - 40. How is Livia? Quid agit Livia? - 41. Quid agit Stephanus? How is Stephanus? - 42. What is your name? Quid tibi est nomen? - 43. Quid est ei nomen? What is his name? - 44. Hello, Stephanus and Marcus. Salvete, Stephane et Marce. - 45. Salve, quis es tu? Hello, who are you? - 46. Hello! Salve! - 47. I feel poorly. Male me habeo. - 48. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? - 49. I feel poorly. Male me habeo. - 50. Stephanus bene se habet. Stephanus feels well. - 51. How does the woman feel? Quomodo femina se habet? -  52. Me bene habeo. I am well. - 53. Livia feels well. Livia se bene habet. - 54. How are you doing Marcus? Quomodo te habes, Marce. - 55. How are you doing, Marcus? Quomodo te habes, Marce? - 56. Quomod te habes? How are you doing. - 57. Where do you live? Ubi tu habitas? - 58. Habitasne in Italia? Do you live in Italy? - 59. No, I do not in the city. Minime, in urbe non habito. -  60. Romae habitas. You live in Rome.

61. I live in Rome. Romae habito. - 62. Ita nomen mihi est Livia. Yes, my name is Livia. -  63. Where is Italy? Ubi est Italia? - 64. You live in Italy. In Italia habitatis. - 65. No, I do not live in the city. Minime, in urbe non habito. - 66. Quid agit Marcus? How is Marcus? -  67. What is his name? Quid est ei nomen? - 68. Nomen tibi est Corinna. Your name is Corinna. - 69. Salve, Marce. Hello, Marcus! - 70. Salve, quis es tu? Hello, who are you? - 71. Quid agit Livia? How is Livia? 72. Quid est mihi nomen? What is my name? - 73. Salvete, Livia et Corinna? Hello, Livia and Corinna! - 74. Stephanus bene se habet! Stephanus feels well. - 75. How are you doing? Quomodo te habes? - 76. Me male habeo. I feel poorly. - 77. How are you doing, Marcus? Quomodo te habes, Marce? - 78. Me bene habeo. I am well. - 79. Stephanus bene se habet. Stephanus feels well. - 80. Quomodo te habes, Marce? How are you doing, Marcus? - 81. Me male habeo. I feel poorly. -82. How are you doing, Marcus? Quomodo te habes, Marce? - 83. Uni habitas? Where do you live? - 84. Where is Italy? Ubi est Italia? - 85. Habitasne Romae? Do you live in Roma? - 86. Ubi est Italia? Where is Italy? - 87. Minime in urbe non habito. No, I do not live in the city. - 88. Ita, ego Romae habito. Yes, I live in Rome. - 89. Minime, in urbe non habito. No, I do not live in the city. - 90. Ubi habitas? Where do you live?


91. Qui agit Livia? How is Livia? - 92. What is my name? Quid est mihi nomen? - 93. Nomen tibi est Marcus. Your name is Maecus. - 94. Quid agit Livia? How is Livia? - 95. salve, Marce. Hello, Marcus. - 96. salvete, Livia et Corinna. Hello, Livia and Corinna. - 97. Quid  est ei nomen? What is his name? - 98. Salve, Marce. Hello, Marcus. - 99. Quid agit Livia? How is Livia? - 100. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? - 101. Livia feels poorly. Livia se male habet. - 102. Quomodo femina se habet. How does the woman feel? - 103. Stephanus bene se habet. Stephanus feels well. - 104. Me bene habeo. I am well. - 105. Me male habeo. I feel poorly. - 106. Me bene habeo. I am well. - 107. Quomodo te babes, Marce? How are you doing, Marcus? - 108. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? - 109. Livia feels poorly. Livia se male habet. - 110. Romae habito. I live in Rome. - 111. - 111. Do you stay in Italy? Habistasne in Italia? - 112. Ita nomen mihi est Livia. Yes, my name is Livia. - 113. Minime! Marcus domi dormit! No, Marcus sleeps at home. - 114. In Italia habitas. You live in Italy. - 115. Ubi est Italia? Where is Italy? - 116. Romae habito. I live in Rome. - 117. Ubi tu habitas? Where do you live? - 118. In Italia Habitas. You live in Italy. - 119. Ubi est Italia? Where is Italy? - 120. What is his name? Quid est ei nomen?. - 

121.  Quid est mihi nomen? What is my name? - 122. Salve, quis es tu? Hello, who are you? - 123.  How is Livia? Quid agit Livia? - 124. Salve, quid tibi est nomen? Hello, what is your name? - 125. Quid tibi est nomen? What is your name? - 126. Quid agit Livia?  How is Livia? - 127. Salvete, Marce et Livia! Hello, Marcus and Livia. - 128. How is Livia? Quid agit Livia? - 129. Livia, how are you doing? Livia, quomodo te habes? - 130. Stephanus bene se habet.  Stephanus feels well. - 131. I feel poorly. Male me habeo. - 132. Me bene habeo. I am well. - 133. Quomodo me habeo? How am I doing? - 134. Livia se male habet. Livia feels poorly. - 135. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? - 136. Livia se bene habet. Livia feels well. - 136. Yes, I feel well. Ita, me bene habeo. - 137. Habitasne Romae? Do you live in Rome? - 138. Where is Italy? Ubi est Italia? - 139. Habitasne in Italia? Do you live in Italy? - 140. Romae habitas. You live in Roma. - 141. Ubi habitas? Where do you live? - 142. Minime in Italia non habito. No, I do not live in Italy. - 143. In Italia habitas. You live in Italy. - 144. How is Stephanus? Quid agit Stephanus? - 145. Quid est mihi nomen? What is my name? - 146. Salvete, Stephane et Marce. Hello, Stephanus and Marcus. - 147. Hello, who are you? Salve, quis es tu? - 148. Quid agit Livia? How is Livia? - 149. Salvete. Livia et Corinna. Hello, Livia and Corinna. - 150. Nomen ei est Stephanus. His name is Stephanus. - 

151. Salve, quid tibi est nomen? Hello, what is  your name? - 152. Quid est mihi nomen? What is my name? 153. Livia, how are you doing? Livia, quomodo te te habes? - 154. Male me habeo. I feel poorly.  - 155. How am I doing? Quomodo me habeo? -156. Stephanus, bene se habet. Stephanus feels well. - 157. Quomodo me habeo? How am I doing? - 158. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? - 159. Livia se male habet. Livia feels poorly. - 160. Livia se bene habet. Livia feels well. - 161. Do you live in Rome? Habitasne Romae? - 162. Ita, me bene habeo. Yes, I feel well. Yes, I feel fine. - 163. No, I do not live in Italy. Minime, in Italia non habito. - 164. Ubi Marcus dormit. Where does Marcus sleep? - 165. Romae habitas. You live in Rome. - 166. Ubi tu habitas? Where do you live? - 167. Minime, in urbe non habito. No, I do not live in the city. - 168. In Italia habitas. You live in Italy. - 169. Do you live in Rome? Habitasne Romae? -  170. Ubi Marcus dormit? Where does Marcus sleep? - 171. Romae habitas. You live in Rome. - 172. Do you live in Rome? Habitasne Romae? - 173. Hello, my name is Marcus. Salve, mihi nome est Marcus. - 174. Quid agit Stephanus? How is Stephanus? - 175. Salvete, Stephane et Marce. Hello, Stephanus and Marcus. - 176. What is my name? Quid est mihi nomen? - 177. Salve, quid est tibi nomen? Hello, what is your name? - 178. Nomen ei est Stephanus? His name is Stephanus. - 179. Salve, Marce et Livia. Hello, Marcus and Livia. - 180. Quid agit Stephanus? How is Stephanus? - 

181. Hello, my name is Marcus. Hello, my name is Marcus. - 182.  Salvete, Marce et Livia. Hello, Marce and Livia. - 183. Livia feels well. Livia se bene habet. - 184. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? - 185. I am well. Me bene habeo. - 186. Livia feels poorly. Livia se male habet. - 187. Quomodo femina se habet? How does the woman feel? - 188. Me bene habeo. I am well. - 189. Livia se male habet. Livia feels poorly. - 190. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? - 191. Yes, I live in Rome. Ita, ego Romae habito. - 192. Ita, ego in urbe habito. Yes, I live in the city. - 193. Do you live in California. Habitasne in California. - 194. Where does Marcus sleep? Ubi Marcus dormit? - 195. Ubi est Italia? Where is Italy? - 196. Minime, Marcus domi dormit. No! Marcus sleeps at home. - 197. Romae habitas. You live in Rome. - 198. In Italia habitas. You live in Italy. - 199. Do you live in California? Habitasne in Califormia? - 200. Nomen mihi est Marcus. My name is Marcus. - 201. Salve, Marce. Hello, Marcus. - 202. Quid agit Stephanus? How is Stephanus? - 203. What is your name? Quid tibi nomen est? Quid tibi est nomen? - 204. Nomen ei est Livia? Her name is Livia. - 205. Hello, Stephanus and Marcus. Salvete, Stephane et Marce. - 206. How is Marcus? Quid agit Marcus. - 207. Hello, what is your name? Salve, quid tibi est nomen? - 208. Nome ei est Livia. Her name is Livia. - 209. Stephanus bene se habet. Stephanus feels well. - 210. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? –

211. Livia se male habet. Livia feels poorly. - 212. How are you doing? Quid tu agis? - 213. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? - 214. I am well. Me bene habeo. - 215. How am I doing? Quomodo me habeo? - 216. How does the woman feel? Quomodo femina se habet? - 217. I am weel. Me bene habeo. - 218. How am I doing? Quomodo me habeo? - 218. I am weel. Me bene habeo.  219. Habitasne in Italia? Do you live in Italy? - 220. Ubi tu habitas? Where do you live? - 221. Minime, in urbe non habito. No, I do not live in the city. - 222. Rome is in Italy. Roma est in Italia. - 223. Romae habito. I live in Roma. - 224. Yes, I live in Roma. Ita, ego Romae habito. - 225. Where do you live? Ubi habitas? - 226. Where is Italy? Ubi est Italia? - 227. Quid agit Livia? How is Livia? - 228. Salve, quis es tu? Hello, who are you? - 229. Nomen ei est Stephanus. His name is Stephanus. - 230. Hello, what is your name? Salve, quid tibi est nomen? - 231. Salvete, Marcus et Livia. Hello, Marcus and Livia. - 232. What is my name? Quid est mihi nomen? - 233. How is Marcus? Quid agit Marcus? - 234. Hello, Stephanus and Marcus.Salvete, Stephane et Marce. - 235. Quid agit Livia? How is Livia? - 236. I am well.  Me bene habeo. - 237. Livia se bene habet. Livia feels well. - 238. How are you doing? Quomodo te habes? - 239. Livia se male habet. Livia feels poorly. - 240. How does the woman feel? Quomodo femina se habet? - 

241. Quomodo Corinna se habet. How is Corinna doing? - 242. Stephanus bene se habet. Stephanus feels well. - 243. Quomodo te habes, Marce? How are you doing, Marcus? - 244. Male me habeo. I feel poorly. - 245. Quomodo te habes, Marce?How are you doing, Marcus - 246. Me bene habeo. I am well. - 247. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? - 248. Livia, quomodo tu te habes? Livia, how are you doing? - 249. Male me habeo. I feel poorly. - 250. Me male habeo. I feel poorly. - 251. I feel poorly. Male me habeo. - 252. Stephanus bene se habet. Stephanus feels well. - 253. Livia, how are you doing? Livia, quomodo tu habes? - 254. Livia se bene habet. Livia feels well. - 255. Livia feels poorly. Livia se male habet. - 256. Livia, how are you doing? Livia, quomodo te habes? - 257. I live in Rome. Romae habito. -  258. Quid est ei nomen? What is his name? - 259. No, I do not live in Italy. Minime, in Italianon  habito. - 260. Nomen ei est Livia. Her name is Livia. - 261. Where is Italy? Ubi est Italia? - 262. Ubi habitas? Where do you live? - 263. You live in Romae. Romae habitas. - 264. Nomen ei est Stephanus. His name is Stephanus. - 265. Ubi Marcus dormit? Where does Marcus sleep? - 266. Romae habitas. You live in Rome. - 267. In Italia habitas. You live in Italia. - 268. Ita ego Romae habito. Yes, I live in Rome. - 269. Minime, in Italia non habito. No, I do not in Italy. - 270. Habitasne in California? Do you live in California? -

271. Habitasne in California? Do you live in California? - 272. Ubi tu hatitas? Where do you live? - 273. Habitasne in urbe? Do you live in the city? - 274. Yes, my name is Livia. Ita, nomen mihi est Livia. - 275. Habitasne Romae? Do you live in Rome? - 276. Yes, I feel fine. Ita, me bene habeo. - 277. No! Marcus sleeps at home. Minime! Marcus domi dormit. - 278. No, I do not live in Italy. Minime, in Italia non habito. - 279. How does the wooman feel? Quomodo femina se habet? - 280. Nomen tibi est Corinna. Your name is Corinna. - 281. How are you doing? Quomodo te habes? - 282. Salve, quis tibi est nome? Hello, what is your name? - 283. Quid agit Stephanus? How is Stephanus? - 284. Quid habet Marcus? What does Marcus have? - 285. Quid agit Livia? How is Livia? - 286. Quid tibi est nomen? What is your name? - 287. Livia se bene habet. Livia feels well. - 288. Quomodo te habes? How are you doing? - 289. Quomodo femina se habet? How does the woman feel? - 290. Salve, quis es tu? Hello, who are you? - 291. Quomodo te habes, Marce? How are you doing, Marce? - 292. salve, Marce. hello, Marcus. - 293. Quid agit Livia? How is Livia? - 294. Hello, who are you? Salve, quis es tu? - 295. Livia, quomodo tu te habes? Livia, how are you doing? - 296. Hello, Livia and Corinna. Salvete, Livia et Corinna. - 297. Salvete, Marce et Livia. Hello, Marcus and Livia. - 298. Hello, Marcus and Livia. Salvete, Marce et Livia. - 299. Where do you live? Ubi habitatis? - 300. Habitasne in California? Do you live in California? -
 

Nessun commento: